Welcome to WashHigh.org. This website provides students in Washington High School’s Web Design Classes the opportunity to upload and showcase their class projects. These projects include:
- Websites on Wash High sports teams, clubs and organizations, or on local businesses/ organizations.
- Web pages made with HTML and CSS
- Web pages made with the Bootstrap framework
- Interactive web pages created with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Fireworks
- Flash Animations
Special thanks go to:
- Austin Small (class of 2019) who designed the new home and 2017 pages using the Bootstrap framework.
- T.J. Naraskovitch (class of 2016) who updated and maintained the website during the 2014-2016 school years.
- Patrick Bryner who designed the original Wash High website during the 2005-06 school year.
- Lee Maurer of Pinnacle Computing who shared her knowledge of web design with our students and provided our 2004 students with the opportunity to contribute to the Washington Business District Authority website.
View our district's webpage for more information about the whole school.